5.06.2009

Let's all go a bloggering.

I had completely forgotten that I had signed up for Shelfari last summer (when I had originally wanted to start the "100 book" goal) until I noticed shelves popping up all over the place recently, so I decided to start using it...again. It'll probably be easier to keep track of the "100 book" goal. I might even post reviews on Shelfari as well. But those can only be read if you know where to find my Shelfari profile! (I think. I haven't played around with Shelfari enough yet to know exactly what you can and cannot do. Anyway, you can get to my Shelfari profile by clicking on the little Shelfari logo on top of the shelf - in case you didn't already know that)

Anyway, I put a widget in the sidebar over there. It has all the books read in 2009 and some bonus books that I added last summer and am too lazy to go through and remove individually.

And I guess that's all for now.

No comments: