1.06.2010

Whoa.

Long time no post! I thought I was doing better.

Anyway, things are moving slowly. I'm fed up with ASU. They keep changing my graduation requirements so it's basically always just out of reach. And apparently I'm not the only one. No one I know that I graduated high school with has made it out of college yet. Actually, that's a lie. I think a few are graduating this Spring. But still. Apparently in order to get a useless bachelors degree you have to go to school for 6+ years. It's completely ridiculous. I'm majoring in English - with no minor - and I have to take SEVEN SEMESTERS of Spanish courses. SEVEN SEMESTERS OF SPANISH in order to get an ENGLISH degree. In what world does this make sense?!

Uuugggh.

In other news, Erika is visiting in TWO WEEKS and I'm beyond excited. I wish it didn't cost so much for us to see each other...We talk every day and that's awesome, but we only get to see each other every year and a half. That's a long time to go without seeing one of your favorite people on the planet.

Boo.

No comments: