5.05.2007

I don't even know what to think.

I've had a really rough week.

I went and saw Spider-Man 3 at midnight with a bunch of tech geeks and that was the only fun part of my week. Until it backfired. Exploded right in my face. I guess I should have known that Jess would be upset that she didn't come. But I called her. And my fun meter shouldn't be running on empty just because she's not around.

And work has been horrendous. It took everything I had in me the other day not to start kicking people. Including my co-workers. I've been working there for 7 months and this week was the first week where I actually dread going to work. I want to walk out and quit so badly it hurts. I'm cranky and irritable and I don't know what to do with myself.

Ugh.

1 comment:

Lewis Cash said...

Dang, sounds like a rough one. I thought you loved work? Why the sudden change?!?