12.17.2007

Bleh.

I'm not sure how I got so many CD's. I've been working on ripping all my CD's and putting all the songs on my iPod for some time now. I don't think I'll ever reach the end. It's like they're growing or something. I don't even know where they came from. I know a bunch were gifts from people, a whole lot are from the Jesus Chapel, and I don't think I've ever gotten rid of any CD in my life. I really should sell a bunch of them to FYE or something.

Already, according to the iPod, there are currently more than six thousand songs on there, and I've still got upwards of 70 discs or so that still need to be ripped.

Where did they all come from?! This is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Lewis Cash said...

1.) Burn them all to your computer in one extremely long and tedious day.

2.) Then go sell them all at Zia's.

3.) Use the money to buy a external hard drive.

4.) Backup all your music, so if you computer crashes, you will not lose everything.

Don't forget steps 3 and 4 (as I did) and then complain that you have no good music.